Clear your calendars family history lovers, we're having a free weekend! You'll be able to explore our 4 billion records (or as many as you can manage!) from 9pm on Friday, September 18th until 9pm Monday September 21st (AEST).
This the perfect opportunity to get stuck into your family history, whether you're a beginning interested in starting your family tree, or a veteran with a few brick walls to break!
... And to make sure our existing subscribers don't miss out, we're giving those with current Findmypast Local subscriptions access to our World records over the weekend, and members with active World subs will enjoy an additional three days added to their subscription.
So, from midday on Friday, you'll be able to explore:
- Millions of records you won't find anywhere else, including fascinating WW2 Prisoner of War records, millions of England & Wales Crime records and the incredible British in India collection.
- Birth, marriage and death records dating back to the 18th century, as well as the largest online collection of UK parish records, dating from 1538
- The most comprehensive collection of UK military records anywhere online
- All manner of juicy crime records covering your wayward ancestors
- The largest collection of Irish family history records available online
- Amazing travel records and passenger lists for ships sailing to and from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the USA
- Historical newspapers from across the world, including more than 11 million British newspaper dating all the way back to 1710
- An easy to use online family tree builder, which allows you to import and export your tree if you've built it elsewhere
… As well as millions of other records which will give you the chance to embark on your family history journey, and discover your family's unique story.